Fancy a theatre trip but have no one to go with? Looking for someone to go on holiday with?
The main way of connecting our members to each other is via the one to one matching service, but togetherfriends also offers paid up members the opportunity to find companions for particular activities via our eventfriends page.
It works like this. Submit the event on this togetherfriends page and members who are interested can message you directly.
Here are our latest requests:
- Member in Bristol - Does anyone in Bristol want to meet for a cuppa tea or wine and look at some regular activities, like walks or trips out?
- Member in Chatham, Kent - Love to meet local people from Maidstone, Walderslade, Aylesford, Rochester for coffee and a chat and maybe organise some days out.
- Member in Banbury - Looking to set up a group in Banbury, Oxfordshire for meals out, theatre, walks and any other activities of interest.
- Member in Thirsk, North Yorks - I have just moved to the lovely market town of Thirsk, and would love to meet new friends for coffee and chats.
- Member in Cornwall - Looking to meet for coffee and chat in the West Cornwall area - St Ives, Penzance, Hayle. I don't drive but happy to travel locally.
- Member in Cambridge - Would any of you fancy meeting up in Cambridge for a chat over coffee or lunch?
- Member in Cheadle - Looking for friends in the Stockport, Tameside and South Manchester area. I'm a very young 63, enjoy holidays, shopping and live music
- Member in Derby - Anyone in the Derby area fancy coffee and cake?
- Member in Slough - Looking for anyone who fancies meeting up for a coffee and a chat, on a regular basis, in the Slough/Windsor area. I don’t drive but happy to travel to nearby areas so we could meet up halfway.
- Member in Croydon - I am looking to create a group who are happy to meet several times a month for weekend trips, visits to museums, arts and crafts, markets etc.
- Member in Perthshire - Anyone free to meet for a chat - walk and maybe lunch or something? - in and around Stanley - Perth
- Member in the Wirral - Anyone fancy a coffee/lunch and chat in Wirral?
- Member in Romford - I’d love to make friends in Romford and the surrounding areas for socialising, exercising, coffee, shopping etc.
- Member in Newark - Looking for local friends - preferably Newark/Lincoln areas who would like to go to Nottingham or Lincoln to concerts/shows. There are many motown/soul/musical events I would like to go to but not to travel or go on my own.
- Member in Brighton - Are there any travel companions out there who would like to holiday in Scotland for a week or so, to include some walking and view the great scenery?
- Member in Darlington/ Middlesbrough - Anyone in Darlington or Middlesbrough area free for coffee and a chat?
- Member in Bideford -Is anyone interested in playing badminton with me? I'm always on the lookout for someone who enjoys badminton as much as I do but is also totally unfit and no longer as agile as I was once upon a time.
- Member in Hull - Looking for a ladies who struggle to go out due to childcare or ladies who would love to have fun despite age. I am feeling lonely and because I moved to this country I have no family here.
How to post an eventfriends request:
1) Login to your account
2) Click on 'submit a request' on the eventfriends page
1) Login to your account
2) If subscribed, click on the request that interests you and type a message